One of the more popular novelty dice games is Sic Bo. This is a dice game entirely based on chance. Other names for the game include Tai Sai, Dai Su or hi lo. An English version of the games is known as Grand Hazard.
The game starts by placing a bet on the result of throw of three dice. The online version of this game is also there on ufabet เว็บตรง that interested players can try. A particular result of the dice has particular odds behind it. Knowing the odds and the house edge for each combination is essential for playing the game. There are tables available for you to study the odds behind each bet, and the house edge behind each bet.
The lower the house edge, the better the bet is for you. There are many different bets that you can do in Sic Bo, too many to mention in this article, but we will cover the major bets that are most popular below: Big – this bet is for the three dice to cover scores from 11 to 17 with the exception of a triple. The probability of this occurring is 48.6%, and you get odds of 1:1 on this happening. This is a house edge of 2.8%. Small – this bet covers scores from 4 to 10, with the exception of a triple. The probability of this occurring is 48.6%, and you get odds of 1:1 on this happening. This is a house edge of 2.8%. Big and small are the two most common bets to make, followed by odds and evens – this is because they yield the most amount of wins for the player. Some players going for better odds opt for different bets. Other combinations are scoring odds and evens – these are with the exception of a triple.
Again the odds are 1:1, with a probability of 48.6%. This is a house edge of 2.8%. Triples are combinations of dice where the same value appears on all three dice – the probability of this occurring is 2.8%. There are many different bets you can make including specific numbers, a specific total, single combinations or double combinations. The lowest house edge is betting on the big, small, odds or evens. Some people choose to bet on higher odds with a bigger house edge because they feel as if they can predict the next event. Since the house always has an edge, some gamers think that a betting pattern can beat the house.
A betting pattern is based on the theory that if one combination occurs on one roll of dice, then another combination will occur on the next roll. Pure statisticians will tell you that this is a ‘gamblers fallacy’ and that each roll of the dice is independent from the next, so that you could get 10 Bigs in a row, or 10 Smalls in a row. However, this does not stop people from choosing their particular way of betting which is their lucky way of winning in Sic Bo.…